Thursday, April 20, 2023

Trying to blog


Hello all

After being hacked, yes my accounts have been hacked . I've had this  overwhelming feeling that I need to go back to where it all started for me and that was blogland . Ive realised i need to  commit to keeping records in my blog rather than using Instagram as my sole source of sharing . 

 It was a goood friend who told me that I was helping provide content  on Instagram , but what would happen if Instagram was hacked , or just became something I hate , or like a lot of places there are changes  that I can’t navigate. It gave me food for thought .

. A few friends have had their accounts hacked and it unsettled me  .when i first started using instagram @heldap123 it was simply a place to share one pic , no explaination needed . Then suddenly the pressure was on , adverts suddenly appeared for things I have zero interest in . People I followed disappeared under algorithms . 

At the same time it became a place of keyboard warriors ,who hide behind the screens and did hateful things , they said alot of hateful things not to me but it sours the taste in your mouth , when you read some comments . That’s not my style , so i continue to use the platform to simply share current makes but I’ve decided that along side Insta I’d try my hardest to post here . Not sure how that will go but I’m going to try .



, I have a love of all things floral . Spring fills me with hope . I sit with  eager anticipation of new beginning both in nature and in my life. I absolutely love blossoms , the streets of London are filled with all these wonderful cherry blossoms.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eOvx9og99jU92yIlFzhekitxsfgIN8cUhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KoQ3Js1DFRfAfBe7T2ctbUUOqn3NmRSV
I love the blossoms so much that i decided to design my flutter shawl . I used yarn from Eden cottage Yarns . The lovely Victoria offered me yarn suppport and she put together a kit of 100g skein plus a packet of minis .The shawl is made first and then you add the flowers , branches , stems leaves on top . It has a border plus tassels . Every time when i wear this im filled with happiness . The beautiful images of spring fill my mind .pattern was originally published in Inside Crochet Magazineif you want to see some more picture of my designs click  this  helda panagary designs its my ravelry page .



No comments:

Post a Comment