Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dish cloth pattern





I May have Mentioned That I am a book lover . I can not help popping everytime into a bookshop . I can Spent hours browsing eBay books sale . These are two of my latest additions , Both are very informative and makes for great reading . Ive Also bought the latest Nigella Lawson Treats. A tome , written in her wonderful style.I recommend it.
On the crochet front I 've been making dishcloths , I do not know about you but I can never have too many dishcloths . We are decorating at the moment . Once you pack things away to decorate you Suddenly realize That you have been living in a lot of chaos . I suppose it's a case of you just get use to it. However , familiarity breeds contempt and I need it changed so with that i need lots of cleaning cloths .
Dish cloth pattern
This is a simple and very pretty pattern .
5MM HOOK
Dk cotton
All terms are uk
Ch whatever size you like just make them. multiples of 4 +1
Row 1 , 2TR , 2CH, 2TR , in the 5ch from hook , miss 3ch * ( 2TR , 2ch , 2TR ) in next ch , miss 3ch ** rep from * to last 2ch , skip 1ch , 1TR in last ch , turn.
Row 2 , 3ch , skip first 3TR , * 2TR , 1ch , 2TR , in first ch sp , skip next 4TR , rep from * ending skip last 2TR , 1TR in next ch , turn.
repeat row 2 to required length .
weave in end .
enjoy .

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely pattern Helda, I found it through Ravelry and have enjoyed using it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern is sooo easy to follow - it is much clearer than some others I have tried to follow! Thank you Helda. I too found it on Ravelry.
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the pattern! i´ll have to try it soon!
    greetings from hamburg, germany
    pami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:09 PM

    This is going to be my 1st appempt at a dish cloth. Thank you for posting such an easy to follow pattern! It's very my appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:11 PM

    This is my first appempt at crocheting from a pattern. Thank you so much for this! It's very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this pattern free of charge!

    ReplyDelete