Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring is finally here



It’s suddenly decided to warm up a little here in London. Beautiful cherry blossom 🌸 trees are blooming all round me . It honestly lifted my moods . Everyday really does feel different when spring is here. The clock has moved forward and that means brighter evenings. 









Today I decided to make some baba ganoush . Normally the skin is blackened and you scrap it off I decided to blacken  some parts and peel that bit off . I then roasted the aubergines . Once cooked  Mashed it with a fork and then added yoghurt, garlic and flat leaf parsley. Lemon juice ,salt and pepper. Added lots of olive oil . Served with flat bread  goodness me it was utterly delicious . 










1 comment:

  1. Spring is always so uplifting. Your meal looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete