Monday, July 22, 2013

Florida wildlife

 I'm sitting here enjoying the beautiful weather, everyone is complaining that it is too hot. I would normally be one of those people but ever since Florida ,I find it ok I'm not too hot and I'm loving it. Is is me or does everyone seem a lot friendlier and happier .We are all smiling we all cant wait to get into the graden light up the barbeque and pop a cork or two.I wish we lived with a bit more sun.
 
We visited Busch Gardens a wonderful theme park and zoo in Tampa, not to far from that terrible shooting of Trayvon Martin .I cant quite understand how America feels it is ok to legalise having a gun. Why would anyone want to own a gun?, why would anyone think that the way to resolve something should result in killing another human being. No one has the right to take a life ever.Ok ,rant over back to the zoo
Tampa is a two hours drive from Florida but it is so worth it. If you get the chance please go it is wonderful.































Lastly, some beautiful Malabrigo yarn it spoke to me, it totally sums up the colours of my holiday. All those beautiful shades of blue skies and  all the glorious shades of green seem to be in these two balls of yarn. As ever I have no idea what to make with them but for now just looking at them are making me feel very very happy and that is priceless.

3 comments:

  1. It is interesting to see someone from another country posting pictures of places in my country that I have never been too. I live on the West Coast of the United States and have never been to the East coast or the Southern states. Florida does look beautiful. I hope you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!
    I'm enjoying the sunshine too, we've waited so so long for some bright sunny days.
    The rain and storms caught up with us here over night, so after no sleep have a muggy morning to deal with today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo's look great I love the tigers :)

    ReplyDelete