Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Inside crochet issue 39





Presenting Precious metals ring ,my latest  pattern published in this months Inside crochet.Variety is the spice of life and I am totally in love with exploring different materials  to crochet with .I made these  rings in jewellery wire which is available in such a beautiful array of colours.

Some have swarkoski crystals added in the center, others plain. I have made two sizes for those day when you want to wear a small delicate ring and  larger size(see turquoise one) for those looking for a big statement piece. I love these rings.

Aside from designing I am in the middle of learning to drive.I've booked my theory test and I trying my best to muddle through it. I'm taking driving lessons and feel comfortable behind the wheel .Just make sure you aren't on the roads on Wednesdays  from 12 til 2.

2 comments:

  1. Love these rings, my fingers are way to big and clumsy to even attempt them though! Good luck with your driving lessons, it's easy peasy once you know how :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project rings, ideal for impatient crafters like myself. Congratulations on being published. All the best on your test.

    ReplyDelete