Thursday, June 03, 2010

Lonely








Ive been feeling very useless lately. My youngest is knee high in revision .She has already had her first gcse .My eldest is off to Florida next week with girlfriends .Where on earth does time get too? One moment I cant ever imagine what it would be like to sleep for more than four hours and suddenly you cant sleep because they are coming home late and you cant stop worrying. The girls are all grown up I'm extremely proud of them but it has now left me with the what shall i do now??????
Guess pictures say it all I baked foccacio with Gorgonzola and walnuts .served with lightly grilled fish and a fresh salad, and a gorgeous Victoria sponge. I bought some new colourful knitting needles and played with my ever ready friends my crochet hook and yarn. Still bored and useless? Certainly not!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like having a hobby to brush aside those unwanted feelings.
    Still if they persist I volunteer for a tasting of those delicacies.
    ;-P

    ReplyDelete