Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Play time







This evening whilst watching 'Hell's Kitchen' , I must say now I love Marco Pierre White he is a genius, well whilst watching telly I crocheted from a book Ive had for a while.I really love crochet books that have the crochet symbol,it takes away the eternal problem of UK v us terms. This book is a real delight . I started with the first motif in the book isn't it pretty.The other two motifs I have made the pattern up myself.
The yarn used is from 'The knittery' from my favourite shop socktopus , a lovely merino and cashmere blend so very soft .I wanted to make a brooch from the pieces either for my coat or a plain knitted bag I made awhile back.I'll have pictures of both shortly. I used a 3mm crochet hook.
Sometimes you have those days where your head is filled with so many ideas you really don't know where to start, I find it is often a good idea to go back to basics get out that yarn you've been meaning to play with and do just that.If you are like me ,one motif or two some beautiful yarn and It's sheer bliss, I'm very easily pleased .

No comments:

Post a Comment