Monday, October 11, 2010

Alexander Palace


























































Last Friday Nez and I attended The knitting and stitch show at the world famous Alexander Palace .I belive it is uk's largest craft event. We have been going for years, except last year I was too ill to go.So, I was eager to go .
As ever we had a wonderful time, I love shopping for yarn, This is just some of my haul. Im going to make a New year's resolution that I will take pictures of every skein of year I buy and add it to my ravelry stash along with the details of where I bought it. Im losing track of it all.
On crochet front Im stil busy with another granny stripe in the same colours for me mum's xmas pressie.Im in the process of adding a pattern to ravelry for a crocheted coat I made , for my daughter she wore it to sixth form today.I guess that means she likes.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment