Friday, December 19, 2008

Scarf and fingerless mittens


picc 007
Originally uploaded by heldasland.
With the biting wind that we always have in winter having scarves are a vital component when braving the wind.
Angora for me is a really lovely fluffy,silky very warm, adding wool makes a beautiful mix and feels like a great big hug .The is yarn is 70% angora,30% merino .I have no idea the brand as I got them from a bargain bin at Ally Pally.It was 2.00 a ball It's so soft and very warm and very cheap. Whoohoo,dont you love when you get a bargain buy..

Ever since I attended the hyperbolic coral workshop I love adding ruffles to things.It adds lots of interest when making it but it also adds a lovely three dimensional aspect. Crochet is so quick I made it in one evening whilst watching tv

I made the matching fingerless gloves, its for my daughter my way of sending a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment