Monday, March 03, 2008

Excel





On Friday I attended the stitch and craft show at the excel centre in Londons docklands.This event happens yearly and that's the only time I ever use DLR (docklands light rail) .Friday was unbelievably cold.I must say the train journey is very easy.(You might wonder why on earth ,I'm talking about the train journey .I rarely travel by train, humour me ).

The show is quite small in comparison to other shows,ie Alexander place, Olympia, sandown park. This show is filled with lots and lots of cardmaking paraphernalia.I shouldn't moan I knew from previous visits that its like that but I live in hope.

Stall upon stall of paper crafting thingamajigs. I hope I'm conveying my utter boredom. Suddenly a little ray of light, three stands WOOL.I've been saved !
Black sheep wool with packs of jaegar,sirdar,Paton's. Another stall filled with lots of acrylic, an rkm wools.I didnt spend very much I bought a few findings to make earrings and stitch markers. That's it. If you are a paper crafter I'm sure it was the place to be but for me it as a definite no.

No comments:

Post a Comment