Friday, January 04, 2008

Girlie day out







My dear friend Michelle ,and I went out for a day of retail therapy, namely buying more yarn. We started off the morning exchanging gifts I handed her fours balls of big yarn, and I received a beautiful box of individually wrapped premium cut jasmine tea flower teabags. It's difficult to explain see link .

They are amazing and so exquisitely wrapped that I'm not sure I want to open them. It such a wonderful venture and I wish them lots of success.I also received the new knit1, and a beautiful bar of l'occitane verbena soap. I adore the lemon verbena range and I love her so much for thinking of me.

We had a fabulous day filled with coffee bread, lots of bread in my case, and lots and lots of wool.I do love a good sale. Whilst I did spent alot in the John Lewis I did feel that it really wasn't much of a deal.But, all the fun of the fair was marvelous, bargain bins filled with such delights.Kidsilk haze 5.00 a ball, noro 2.00 a ball, ryc 2.00, Louisa Harding ribbon yarn 2.00 .Well you can just image we spent a pretty sum. I wont mention how much in case his highness is reading this, but it really was a January sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment