Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Look at these ,I wear very conservative clothes. I wear black, black and sometimes brown that's it. If I need colour I add a glorious brooch, colourful scarf and if its cold a hat. But something happens when I see yarn ,suddenly I'm drawn to colours I'd run a mile from normally.It beckons even more than my beloved tipple Jack Daniels and coke (smooth).

After a show I love going through my trolley ,yes people, I use a trolley at every yarn show I attend, its the easiest way to carry all those beautiful balls of heaven.I've never used a trolley except as a child with my mum.

Picture the scene, its Saturday afternoon, its sunny and beautiful outside, I'm dressed in the latest in thing it was a Bay City Rollers body suit (well it was fashionable at the time).The latest shoes with two buckles , white patterned socks,A beautiful ponytail, and a bloody trolley. I was so ashamed at that awful piece of equipment.I vowed never ever to have one when I grew up .

And, I didn't until one year at Ally pally , my arms were aching, an elderly lady said I should get a trolley .No way, I shrieked, however,a few years later and with ever increasing pain, I bought a fashionable marks and spencer foldaway black ,very styliss trolley, it doesn't remotely resemble those horrid tartan solid trolleys off old. In fact, I have converted quite a few yarn freaks in to buying this very sensible piece of yarn equipment. It gets emptied and fold away until the next show.

I love emptying the trolley and sitting down to smell and rub and touch my purchases the latest one I love is this indigo moon soft and knits and crochets very nicely.I have not decided what to make yet, so I'm just playing with it . So much yarn, so many colours I'm so happy at the moment surrounded by colourful balls of yarn.

1 comment:

  1. PHOTO CHannell

    Yours sincerely.
    It was with some satisfaction that I read their chronic and saw his Biography.
    This BLOG intends “TO GIVE & TO RECEIVE” information, of everything what in it encircles them, to say the truth without fear. To say a language that the people understands and likes to hear, and to see the reality of a “naked and raw SOCIETY”, much ignored time. Valley the penalty to see and to hear. Still, that the impact of these “PHOTOS AND VIDEOS “can produce a reflection effect, and until preventive.
    I also want to make my "BLOG" which I think is a good vehicle for the transmission of information and awareness of global issues!
    And already now call for after seeing make any comments if they feel, and also if possible to disclose your friends or with other communities.
    Now my thank you for your attention!
    Hug and all the best!

    We count on all internautas, that they can order information that judge important PHOTOS VIDEOS TEXTS

    http://photochannell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete