Friday, February 02, 2007



This week my daughter is on a school journey in northamptonshire, it's cold and wet.Girls being girls she went through her wardrobe and decided that as her wellies are green she had to have everyhing to match. Out came the needles and low and behold the knittin challenge commenced.The yarn stash proves itself very worthwhile and I find some louisa hardings impression yarn very smooth and sheer delight to knit. As always I personalise each hat the green has some crotchet balls.I can now say that i have mastered hats and can now add a pattern to my blog yippee I'm knitting hats to perfection.
The red hat is made from noro and personalised with a crotchet flower.IT is lovely to be able to use knitting and crotchet on the same piece. For pattern http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=881496

No comments:

Post a Comment