Tuesday, January 30, 2007





This weekend I found myself at what has to be my favourite shop Stash yarns in richmond.As you can see I've got another skein of the deliciously thick and warm malabrigo red yarn.I also treated myself to a skein of the lornas laces shepherds worsted,don't try saying that after a drink or two. The colourway is one that I don't normally get but this year the colour fairy is advising me to be a bit more adventurous.I got a new set of double pointed needles from clover. The plan is to make a scarf and hat esemble in the red yarn to go with the red wristies made in the same yarn. With the lornas laces I 'm gonna make a pair of thick cabled socks for my poor old neglected feet.

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might like to know that The Guardian are doing a one off craft guide this Saturday Feb 3rd, which includes advice and craft projects for dressmaking, soft furnishings, embroidery, knitting, felting, making and revamping furniture and accessories for the home, garden crafts, recycling and craft projects for children.

    Knitting features include knitting fever, best knitting on the web, how to knit basics, knitty gritty & tips for the needle novice.

    Well worth a look. Please pass it on!

    http://www.myspace.com/hackneyknittingclub
    hackneyknittingclub@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete