Friday, November 10, 2017

October

 It is Halloween today. I have a stack of chocolates ready for the the wee darlings that come trick or treating. I do enjoy the costumes and the great effort they all put in . It has been six months since I last blogged. I am sounding more and more like my mother but there just does not seem to be enough hours in the day. I often wish I had two or three pairs of hands


 My granddaughter is growing up . Six months already . She is an absolute joy to be around.
 On the crochet front I am still busy with designing .I have had quite a few more patterns published. I am beginning to lose track of how much I have actually achieved.

A quick and easy versatile cowl  that uses a camel stitch to create a gorgeous faux knitted rib on one side and a textured stitch on the other. Find out how to make this fabulous pattern in issue 94 of Inside Crochet, available to order today, or download directly to your device.
Materials
● Rowan Big Wool, 100% Merino wool, 100g/80m/87yds Yarn A: White Hot 001 x 3 balls
● MillaMia Naturally Soft Merino, 100% Merino wool, 50g/125m/136yds Yarn B: Daisy Yellow 142 x 1 ball Yarn C: Fuchsia 143 x 1 ball Yarn D: Lilac Blossom 123 x 1 ball Yarn E: Rain 165 x 1 ball Yarn F: Grass 141 x 1 ball







1 comment:

  1. What a lovely cowl, it looks nice and snuggly for the colder weather.

    ReplyDelete