Monday, January 24, 2011

Tricolette Yarns



































Just off the famous Abbey road in London a new yarn shop has opened Tricolette Yarns.I popped in on Thursday.The shop is a delightful light and very spacious place. The window display is made up of gorgeous thick bags knits that the owner has made. Lynne, the owner is extremely friendly and has a great knowledge of yarns and fibers.

The shop has a Thursday knit nite and Lynne has kindly said that we could have a crochet night at her shop.So that is a new venue for future meets.It is always lovely to have a shop as a venue as there is something so relaxing crocheting whilst being surrounded by gorgeous fibers.The shop is just 15 minutes from my house ,I'm overjoyed not sure that it is a good thing for my bank balance though.

Some of the yarns I spotted are Rowans, Noro, Rooster, Natural dye studio, Artesano, Bluefaced Leicester, Louisa Harding. The crochet hooks are Brittany, and Knitpro .Also available are some gorgeous buttons and other notions. The shop is still a work in progress and Lynne is very happy to help you with anything you need.She also plans to offer spinning lessons and the shop has a wonderful wheel. I for one will definitely be very interested in classes for this.

This shop is well worth the visit.I wish Lynne every success. I will definitely become a regular.

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely.I think I will pop in this week.Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete