Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Granny squares







I have lots of the Stylecraft leftover from the monster granny stripe blanket that needed to be used so I have started a granny square blanket for my mum. Making squares is such a convenient quick and easy way to work., every square requires very little time ,before you know it you've made ten or so . Perfect for those moments we just have spare during our hectic lives.I really enjoy it. I love these cheerful colours.
I have the latest interweave crochet sitting on my bedside table just begging to be read. For me there a few greater pleasures then lying in bed in the early hours of the morning reading all my crochet magazines.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really love your blog, mostly as an inspiration for my own knitting and crotcheting (uhm, do you say like that? ).

    I'm working on a granny square blanket myself, but I haven't found out how to put them together yet. Can you help me?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete