Saturday, October 16, 2010

Crochet lamp

I'm sure I have mentioned we have been decorating our lounge. It is full of beige, cream, chrome and white. Its cool and very relaxing. I made this lampshade myself .I love dollies not in the way my mum did.Growing up mum had dollies everywhere. I vowed I would never have any around my home. I think I'm turning in to my mum. I made this dollie years ago put it away with the intention of giving it to mum. We all the cleaning ,reclycling I found it again and decided to add it to my lamp from Habitat. I think it looks special and it has made this lamp into something special.I love winter, I adore putting layers of wool around me. As I wear mainly black Ive decided to make a mad skirt in noro worn with black polo neck. I will post as it progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment