Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy

I've been very busy crocheting there doesn't seem to be a time when I'm not working on my projects. It's been great fun. I have a lot of books I can't help myself, I have made a resolution to not buy for a while , instead I will use the books I already have to inspire me. These are the latest and both books I thoroughly recommend.

My babette is complete. Ive blocked it and it looks amazing even if I say so myself. I made it with regia sock yarn the range that Kaffe fassett designed all in one colourway.It feels so very soft and look stunning The only downside to that is I wish Id made it double the size. I used 9 skeins really hated the weaving in the ends .My Babette is different as I used used a traditional granny square . For more inspiration check out flickr, be warned you will want to make one of these babies.




I'm still smitten with the queen anne scarves, cant seem to stop making them its highly addictive .They looks so beautiful. The louisa harding has lovely sequins running through the yarn which adds a lovely sparkly quality.I think Im going to make one in every colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment