Wednesday, January 21, 2009

.Today is six weeks from op, didn't really want to talk about it until I got to the six week mark. It was a big op and I'm slowly recovering.I didn't expect the recuperation to be quite so long.Ive been very fortunate my family have been so great, tea and coffee on tap, meals cooked for me ,snacks and nibbles whenever I've needed it. Fabulous. On a more serious note my family have been so amazing and I couldn't have done it without any of them. Yesterday was quite possibly the best day ever at last parents can say to disillusioned Afro Caribbean boys ,'you can be whatever you want to be, if you work hard, one such man is now in the white house' .America, has a new president Barack Obama .
I found myself smiling away watching it all happen, something I never thought would ever happen one of the worlds most powerful man in the white house is a black man ,how great is that. I know he has an awful task ahead I wouldn't know where to start,well I would do one thing get all troops .An end to futile battles.

I have so much reading to do as well as the stack of mags shown above, I've started a blog 52 books in 52 weeks Ravelry has a group also if you need the rules. I'm lovin it.

I received my latest package of Liz Earle greatest naturally active products on the market. I swear by them I love the orange blossom toner its so good. Comes wrapped in tissue paper a gift for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment