Wednesday, December 06, 2006

2007 already??


dcp_0394
Originally uploaded by heldasland.

Can you believe how time flies, it's almost 2007. That's got me thinking of all the things i need to do in the coming year.The list is endless and a little daunting so Ive decided to write about what i achieved in 2006 instead.

1.started part two of my embroidery,knitting, and crochet course.
2.made first gloves
3.made first hat in the round
4.made first gloves knitting on double pointed needles
5.Made two crochet blankets for a baby
6.MAde two large bedsized throws for my bed
7.countless scarves and shawls
8.started blogging(i love it so much) and the world of blogs
9.learnt how the use digital camera, flickr
10.going away for first xmas away
11. started driving lesson
12. passed theory driving test
.There is more I just cant remember off the top of my head.


On a personal note i've been free from cancer for one year and i'm recovering well .My daughter has go on to university.My youngest has settled in secondary school. My friendship have gone from strength to strength.I'm a auntie for the first time and she is a absolute delight .All in all 2006 has been a great year for firsts, we are never to old to learn something nu, and i'm learning to love each thing as they come.Instead of looking at the negative i've learnt to look at the positives,it's much nicer.Hope that this has got you thinking of all the things that you have achieved, it's alot more than you give credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment