Tuesday, November 14, 2006

skein of sari silk yarn

This is my coveted yarn one I finally got the chance to buy at alexander palace. I attended the event with my daughter she announced rather loudly that sari silk yarn is yuck and looks like something a hippie would wear.The seller happened to hear her comments and he said that all day people fell into two categories those that loved it and those that hate, what's a hippie to do , do i buy and forever hear her say its so yuck, of course i pleased myself and promptly bought two skeins.

The yarn handles nicely but its rather heavy .I made a shawl and the weight of it makes it hang beautifully. The moral of this story is never be swayed from what you want, it often is just sooo right. Shawl will be posted soon.


skein of sari silk yarn
Originally uploaded by oliphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment