Monday, November 20, 2006

knitting in the round


dcp_0398
Originally uploaded by heldasland.
Friday was a great day.Not only was i going to visit a yarn shop, but my great friend who shared my passion was coming with me.

The weather was miserable but nothing can dampen the spirits of two yarn addicts and the possiblilties of endless comfort in the arms of our loves, books on crochet, books on knittting, glorious steins of yarns,buttons, clover knitting needles,crocket hooks need i go on.

The store was good , for me it lacked space and the arranement of things didn't seem to be thought out, i'm sure the space works if only two people are in there, but there were at least eight at one point.

However, i managed to get my bits clover 3mm double pointed needles, i was attempting knittting in the round.

No comments:

Post a Comment